HEAD Logistics - writing history since 1995
- In 1995 Poels Janssen Logistics was founded by Rene Poels in Meerlo, The Netherlands. This is the foundation of what later will become HEAD Logistics
- In 2002 a transport company in Horst is taken over. The company settles at this new (and current) location in Horst. As a result of this takeover, the fleet grew by dozens of vehicles. A larger storage capacity also becomes available at this location. This also gave us an own workshop at disposal.
- In 2009, HEAD Logistics CZ was taken over and meant the beginning of the HEAD logistics Group.
- In 2011, HEAD Logistics NL was grounded along Poels-Janssen Logistics to become more unified in appearance.
- In 2015, HEAD Logistics in Pössneck was established. Here, first transport, storage and processing orders were handled for local companies.
- In early 2018, the construction of a warehouse in Horst add 2,500 m2 of warehouse/crossdock capacity to the services. Also, the remaining part of the site in Horst was fully paved.
- In 2018, the location of HEAD Logistics DE was already too small and a newly built warehouse of 2.500 square meters was opened.
- In 2021, in Horst an additional external warehouse of 2.500 square meters was taken into use.
- In 2022, HEAD logistics DE got the opportunity to acquire an extra warehouse across the street. This acquisition meant an expansion of 3.000 square meters of warehouse and 25.000 square meters of terrain
- In 2023, parking space of 8.000 square meters is added to the premise in Horst
- Currently, more than 75 of our truck combinations drive through Europe on daily basis and four warehouses are operational in Horst and Pössneck.
With extensive experience in the transportation world...
Our customers are the most important to us and we work closely with them. Our drivers have a Code 95 certificate. Our transport planners have a lot of experience in international transport. All our transport planners speak Dutch, German and English and are available to our customers around the clock.
Do you have any questions about our team or our services?
Our staff is available around the clock. Our drivers and transport planners are flexible and flexibility is of the utmost importance.